CUSTOM CLOSET IDEAS
It’s an exciting time! You’re looking at getting the closet of your dreams. As you start thinking about your closet you find it hard to come up with ideas. Due to there being so many options it can be difficult to create a design for your custom closet. At Beaver Creek Closets we’re here to help with custom closet Ideas in Coeur D’Alene.
There are a many different options to choose from so be careful not to get overwhelmed. As you start looking for the design and features you want, we will be there to walk you through each step. Our numbe one priority is for you to get the closet of your dreams.
Our custom closets are known for their style and quality. Although there are a few options for custom closets in Coeur D’Alene you won’t have the same experience anywhere else. Why? Because of the owner of Beaver Creek Closets, Jon Harper.
Jon Harper is a lifelong local. He knows the area, the people and how to get things done. Jon enjoys working with his clients and making sure they get everything that they desired out of their closet. He prides himself on high quality products and a high level of service.
Why Is A Custom Closet So Nice To Have?
Everything in your closet is an expression of you. Therefore, your closet system should be no different. For almost everyone, our daily routine begins and ends in our closet. We believe it should be a place where you can relax, a place of peace, organization and beauty. So, when you need custom closet Ideas in Coeur D’Alene, look no further than Beaver Creek Closets.
First of all, your new custom closet will utilize the available space the best way possible. Your new closet will also create more organization and efficiency. It will be a place you look forward to being in. Whether your taste is contemporary, rustic, high-end fashion, or somewhere in between, we will make your custom closet yours.
In many cases, a custom closet can also help you sell your home when or if you choose to. Different studies have shown that many people want a move-in ready home. Therefore, a custom closet no only makes the space look amazing and organized, it’s also ready for move-in.
Some Custom Closet Ideas To Think About
First of all, you need to take a good look at your closet and just how much space you have. Another thing to consider is what is most important for you; hanging space, drawer space, dressing area, etc. Here are some design “rules” that will help make sure the end result will be your dream closet:
- Define Spaces – Divide your closet into spaces from business to casual. You can use hutches to separate the closet and your wardrobe.
- Use All The Space Between Floor To Ceiling – We can use things like double hanging rods, and tie or belt racks to really utilize all the available space.
- Consider Jewelry Drawers – Many people have jewelry and other items unorganized and just lying around. Therefore, jewelry drawers will help keep items neat and organized.
- Shoe Racks Help! – Make sure to have room for shoe racks so you can keep that organized look.
- Make Room For A Bench – Because your closet is the room where you will be getting dressed and putting on shoes, have a nice bench to be able to sit on.
Most of all, the best thing you can do is meet with us. We can help you assess your needs. Because of our experience we know how provide custom closet Ideas in Coeur D’Alene.
Why Choose Beaver Creek Closets
Why should you choose Beaver Creek Closets when looking for custom closet ideas?
- Jon will spend the time with you to make sure he understands exactly what you are looking for in your new closet.
- Your closet will be designed to give you the look, functionality, organization, and storage that will give you your dream closet.
- We only use the top quality products. Sure, there may be “cheaper” ways build your custom closet, but cheaper isn’t better. Years down the road, you will be happy you didn’t go with “cheaper.” Quality products means your closet will last.
- Quality craftsmanship. Just like quality products, if you don’t have skilled craftsmanship to put it all together, you can expect to have problems and issues. Jon prides himself on building custom closets that will last.
Schedule your free consultation today. This will be a time for you to share your ideas and have Jon see the space you are wanting to improve on. He will discuss the options you have and give you an overall estimate on what your dream custom closet will cost.
Jon is happy to spend as much time with you as needed so he fully understands what you are looking for. Jon has many people he has worked with in the past ready to share their experience with him. If you would like referrals and references, just ask. Because Jon is a lifelong local, he knows the area, knows the builders, and knows what people are looking for. You won’t find a better solution than Beaver Creek Closets.
To schedule an appointment with Jon, call 208-659-5072.
For amazing custom closet Ideas in Coeur D’Alene, trust Beaver Creek Closets